This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Core Temp for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Core Temp from your PCWinBorg Apps
. More information about WinBorg Apps can be read here
. Click on http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/
to get more information about Core Temp on WinBorg Apps's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoreTemp directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CoreTemp\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Core Temp. The application's main executable file is titled Core Temp.exe and occupies 802.98 KB (822248 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Core Temp. They occupy 1.48 MB (1547405
bytes) on disk.
- Core Temp.exe (802.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.1
of Core Temp.
Core Temp is an application marketed by the software company WinBorg Apps. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Core Temp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Core Temp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Core Temp or simply click the Search field and type in "Core Temp". The Core Temp app will be found automatically. After you select Core Temp in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Core Temp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Core Temp:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoreTemp\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Core Temp.
8. After removing Core Temp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Core Temp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Core Temp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Core Temp by WinBorg Apps from your computer, we are not saying that Core Temp by WinBorg Apps is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Core Temp in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:40:54.703