Core Temp 1.12.1
Core Temp 1.12.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Core Temp 1.12.1 from your computerALCPU
. More info about ALCPU can be found here
. You can get more details on Core Temp 1.12.1 at http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/
. Core Temp 1.12.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Core Temp directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Core Temp\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Core Temp 1.12.1. Core Temp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 859.59 KB (880216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Core Temp 1.12.1. They take 1.98 MB (2076015
bytes) on disk.
- Core Temp.exe (859.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12.1
of Core Temp 1.12.1.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Core Temp 1.12.1.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Core Temp 1.12.1 is a program released by the software company ALCPU. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Core Temp 1.12.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Core Temp 1.12.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Core Temp 1.12.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Core Temp 1.12.1". The Core Temp 1.12.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Core Temp 1.12.1 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Core Temp 1.12.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Core Temp 1.12.1:
- The software company is: http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Core Temp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Core Temp 1.12.1.
8. After uninstalling Core Temp 1.12.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Core Temp 1.12.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Core Temp 1.12.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Core Temp 1.12.1 by ALCPU from your PC, nor are we saying that Core Temp 1.12.1 by ALCPU is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Core Temp 1.12.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 15:40:54.753