This info is about Core for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Core from your PCSchneider Electric
. Open here
for more details on Schneider Electric. More data about the application Core can be seen at http://www.schneider-electric.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Schneider Electric\EcoStruxure Machine Expert folder (same installation drive as Windows). CoreInstallerSupport.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 14.81 KB (15168 bytes) on disk.
Core is composed of the following executables which occupy 31.36 MB (32884120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- libdoc.exe (14.85 KB)
- LogicBuilder.exe (148.85 KB)
- LogicBuilderShell.exe (151.35 KB)
- CoreInstallerSupport.exe (14.81 KB)
- DeletePlugInCache.exe (16.30 KB)
- Fdt.ClrExtension.Clr2Surrogate.exe (298.86 KB)
- Fdt.ClrExtension.Clr2x64Surrogate.exe (298.36 KB)
- Fdt.ClrExtension.Clr4Surrogate.exe (302.36 KB)
- Fdt.ClrExtension.Clr4x64Surrogate.exe (301.86 KB)
- Fdt1Surrogate.exe (987.86 KB)
- ImportLibraryProfile.exe (21.81 KB)
- IPMCLI.exe (63.78 KB)
- RepTool.exe (131.78 KB)
- VisualStylesEditor.exe (251.80 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (7.50 KB)
- wkhtmltopdf.exe (22.00 MB)
- IECVarAccessBrowsingProxy.exe (18.82 KB)
- ProfinetIRTProxy.exe (15.80 KB)
- SVGProxy.exe (21.29 KB)
- ValidateSignature.exe (19.80 KB)
- libdoc.exe (5.68 MB)
- M251_UpdateFirmware.exe (96.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (478.00 KB)
- SchneiderElectric.CodeAnalysis.TripleStorage.exe (15.35 KB)
This web page is about Core version 11.19.06002
only. You can find below info on other releases of Core:
...click to view all...
Core is a program by Schneider Electric. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Core from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Core or simply click the Search field and type in "Core". The Core program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Core in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Core.
8. After uninstalling Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Core which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Core by Schneider Electric from your PC, we are not saying that Core by Schneider Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Core in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 05:10:52.350