This page is about CopyWiz 3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CopyWiz 3.1 from your PCKinook Software, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Kinook Software, Inc.. More details about the program CopyWiz 3.1 can be seen at http://www.kinook.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyWiz folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyWiz\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CopyWiz 3.1. CopyWiz 3.1's primary file takes around 2.34 MB (2455696 bytes) and is called CopyWiz.exe.
The executables below are part of CopyWiz 3.1. They occupy about 3.02 MB (3164080
bytes) on disk.
- CopyWiz.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of CopyWiz 3.1.
CopyWiz 3.1 is an application released by Kinook Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CopyWiz 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CopyWiz 3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CopyWiz 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "CopyWiz 3.1". The CopyWiz 3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CopyWiz 3.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CopyWiz 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CopyWiz 3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.kinook.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyWiz\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CopyWiz 3.1.
8. After uninstalling CopyWiz 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CopyWiz 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CopyWiz 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CopyWiz 3.1 by Kinook Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CopyWiz 3.1 by Kinook Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CopyWiz 3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:05:30.007