CopySafe PDF Reader
CopySafe PDF Reader is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CopySafe PDF Reader from your computerArtistScope
. Go over here
where you can read more on ArtistScope. More data about the application CopySafe PDF Reader can be seen at http://www.artistscope.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CopySafe PDF Reader folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall CopySafe PDF Reader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\CopySafe PDF Reader\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled CSPDFreader.exe and occupies 1.66 MB (1737296 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CopySafe PDF Reader. They take 1.66 MB (1737296
bytes) on disk.
- CSPDFreader.exe (1.66 MB)
The current page applies to CopySafe PDF Reader version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other CopySafe PDF Reader versions:
...click to view all...
CopySafe PDF Reader is a program offered by ArtistScope. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CopySafe PDF Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CopySafe PDF Reader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CopySafe PDF Reader or simply click the Search field and type in "CopySafe PDF Reader". If it exists on your system the CopySafe PDF Reader program will be found very quickly. When you click CopySafe PDF Reader in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CopySafe PDF Reader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopySafe PDF Reader:
- The publisher is: http://www.artistscope.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\CopySafe PDF Reader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CopySafe PDF Reader.
8. After uninstalling CopySafe PDF Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CopySafe PDF Reader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CopySafe PDF Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CopySafe PDF Reader by ArtistScope from your PC, we are not saying that CopySafe PDF Reader by ArtistScope is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CopySafe PDF Reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 02:20:49.937