This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CopyQ 2.4.6 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CopyQ 2.4.6 from your PCLukas Holecek
. You can read more on Lukas Holecek or check for application updates here
. More data about the software CopyQ 2.4.6 can be seen at http://hluk.github.io/CopyQ/
. CopyQ 2.4.6 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CopyQ folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling CopyQ 2.4.6 is C:\Program Files\CopyQ\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called copyq.exe and it has a size of 1.56 MB (1639936 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CopyQ 2.4.6. They occupy 2.84 MB (2978505
bytes) on disk.
- copyq.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about CopyQ 2.4.6 version 2.4.6
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall CopyQ 2.4.6:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ\config\copyq\copyq.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ\config\copyq\copyq_cmds.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ\config\copyq\copyq_geometry.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ\config\copyq\copyq_tab_cHJlc3NlIHBhcGllcg==.dat
CopyQ 2.4.6 is an application released by Lukas Holecek. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove CopyQ 2.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CopyQ 2.4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CopyQ 2.4.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CopyQ 2.4.6". The CopyQ 2.4.6 app will be found automatically. After you select CopyQ 2.4.6 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CopyQ 2.4.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopyQ 2.4.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://hluk.github.io/CopyQ/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CopyQ\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CopyQ 2.4.6.
8. After uninstalling CopyQ 2.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CopyQ 2.4.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CopyQ 2.4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CopyQ 2.4.6 by Lukas Holecek from your PC, nor are we saying that CopyQ 2.4.6 by Lukas Holecek is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CopyQ 2.4.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 09:40:44.063