You can find below details on how to remove CopyQ 2.3.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CopyQ 2.3.0 from your PCLukas Holecek
. Open here
for more details on Lukas Holecek. Please follow http://hluk.github.io/CopyQ/
if you want to read more on CopyQ 2.3.0 on Lukas Holecek's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall CopyQ 2.3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.43 MB (1497600 bytes) on disk and is called copyq.exe.
CopyQ 2.3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.57 MB (2691785
bytes) on disk.
- copyq.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about CopyQ 2.3.0 version 2.3.0
CopyQ 2.3.0 is a program marketed by the software company Lukas Holecek. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CopyQ 2.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CopyQ 2.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CopyQ 2.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CopyQ 2.3.0". If it exists on your system the CopyQ 2.3.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select CopyQ 2.3.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CopyQ 2.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopyQ 2.3.0:
- The publisher is: http://hluk.github.io/CopyQ/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CopyQ 2.3.0.
8. After removing CopyQ 2.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CopyQ 2.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CopyQ 2.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CopyQ 2.3.0 by Lukas Holecek from your computer, we are not saying that CopyQ 2.3.0 by Lukas Holecek is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CopyQ 2.3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 15:45:15.030