Copernic 2001 Pro
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Copernic 2001 Pro for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Copernic 2001 Pro from your systemCopernic.com
. More data about Copernic.com can be read here
. Please follow http://www.copernic.com/fr/support/
if you want to read more on Copernic 2001 Pro on Copernic.com's website. The full command line for uninstalling Copernic 2001 Pro is "C:\WINDOWS\Copernic2001UninstallPlus.exe" /ARGSFILE="C:\Program Files (x86)\Copernic 2001 Pro\unwise.dat" . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Copernic.exe is the Copernic 2001 Pro's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.10 MB (3249152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Copernic 2001 Pro. They occupy 3.25 MB (3411456
bytes) on disk.
- Copernic.exe (3.10 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
This info is about Copernic 2001 Pro version 2001
If you are manually uninstalling Copernic 2001 Pro we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Copernic 2001 Pro:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Copernic 2001 Pro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Copernic 2001 Pro\Address Bar Search.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Copernic 2001 Pro\C4dll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Copernic 2001 Pro\Categories\Antiques.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Copernic 2001 Pro\Categories\Antiques.ssf
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Copernic Technologies
Copernic 2001 Pro is an application released by the software company Copernic.com. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Copernic 2001 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Copernic 2001 Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Copernic 2001 Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Copernic 2001 Pro". If it exists on your system the Copernic 2001 Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Copernic 2001 Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Copernic 2001 Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Copernic 2001 Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.copernic.com/fr/support/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\WINDOWS\Copernic2001UninstallPlus.exe" /ARGSFILE="C:\Program Files (x86)\Copernic 2001 Pro\unwise.dat"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Copernic 2001 Pro.
8. After uninstalling Copernic 2001 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Copernic 2001 Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Copernic 2001 Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Copernic 2001 Pro by Copernic.com from your PC, we are not saying that Copernic 2001 Pro by Copernic.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Copernic 2001 Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 17:47:57.977