Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03
Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 from your PCUnderhill Geomatics Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Underhill Geomatics Ltd.. Please open http://www.underhill.ca/
if you want to read more on Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 on Underhill Geomatics Ltd.'s page. Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Copan 11.03 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Copan 11.03\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.16 MB (2260992 bytes) on disk and is titled Copan.exe.
Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.84 MB (2975533
bytes) on disk:
- Copan.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.79 KB)
This data is about Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 version 2011.04.26
Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 is a program offered by Underhill Geomatics Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03". If it is installed on your PC the Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03:
- The software company is: http://www.underhill.ca/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Copan 11.03\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03.
8. After removing Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 by Underhill Geomatics Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 by Underhill Geomatics Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Copan Pro 'Beta' 11.03 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:54:24.990