This page contains thorough information on how to remove Coolsolution for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Coolsolution from your systemTRI-ÓZON Kft.
. You can read more on TRI-ÓZON Kft. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.datasharesystem.com/
if you want to read more on Coolsolution on TRI-ÓZON Kft.'s page. Usually the Coolsolution program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coolsolution folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Coolsolution is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coolsolution\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Coolsolution.exe is the Coolsolution's main executable file and it takes approximately 178.62 KB (182904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Coolsolution. They take 881.09 KB (902239
bytes) on disk.
- Coolsolution.exe (178.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
Coolsolution is a program released by TRI-ÓZON Kft.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Coolsolution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Coolsolution from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Coolsolution or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Coolsolution". If it is installed on your PC the Coolsolution program will be found very quickly. After you select Coolsolution in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Coolsolution, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coolsolution:
- The publisher is: http://www.datasharesystem.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coolsolution\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Coolsolution.
8. After uninstalling Coolsolution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Coolsolution which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Coolsolution with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Coolsolution by TRI-ÓZON Kft. from your PC, we are not saying that Coolsolution by TRI-ÓZON Kft. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Coolsolution in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 18:19:13.760