This page contains detailed information on how to remove Coolselector2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Coolselector2 from your PCDanfoss A/S
. Additional info about Danfoss A/S can be found here
. You can read more about on Coolselector2 at http://www.danfoss.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Danfoss\Coolselector2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Coolselector2 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Danfoss\Coolselector2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Coolselector2.exe and it has a size of 24.41 MB (25592320 bytes).
Coolselector2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.53 MB (26767299
bytes) on disk.
- Coolselector2.exe (24.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about Coolselector2 version 1.00
alone. For other Coolselector2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Coolselector2 is a program released by Danfoss A/S. Some users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Coolselector2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Coolselector2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Coolselector2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Coolselector2". The Coolselector2 app will be found automatically. When you select Coolselector2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Coolselector2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Coolselector2:
- The publisher is: http://www.danfoss.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Danfoss\Coolselector2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Coolselector2.
8. After removing Coolselector2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Coolselector2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Coolselector2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Coolselector2 by Danfoss A/S from your computer, we are not saying that Coolselector2 by Danfoss A/S is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Coolselector2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 12:17:36.230