This web page contains complete information on how to remove CoolNovo for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CoolNovo from your computerThe Maple Studio
. You can find out more on The Maple Studio or check for application updates here
. Usually the CoolNovo application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MapleStudio\ChromePlus\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove CoolNovo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MapleStudio\ChromePlus\Application\22.214.171.124\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the CoolNovo's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.57 MB (1649120 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CoolNovo. They occupy an average of 5.08 MB (5321704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.57 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (79.97 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.97 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (333.97 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.20 KB)
- nacl64.exe (873.97 KB)
- chromeplusupgrade.exe (291.97 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
This data is about CoolNovo version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other CoolNovo releases:
...click to view all...
CoolNovo is an application released by The Maple Studio. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CoolNovo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CoolNovo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CoolNovo or simply activate the Search field and type in "CoolNovo". If it is installed on your PC the CoolNovo program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CoolNovo in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CoolNovo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CoolNovo.
8. After uninstalling CoolNovo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CoolNovo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CoolNovo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CoolNovo by The Maple Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that CoolNovo by The Maple Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CoolNovo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-01 16:19:01.490