Cool Timer 188.8.131.52
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cool Timer 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Cool Timer 220.127.116.11 from your systemHarmony Hollow Software
. Check out here
for more information on Harmony Hollow Software. More information about the program Cool Timer 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.harmonyhollow.net
. Cool Timer 22.214.171.124 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cool Timer folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Cool Timer 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cool Timer\unins000.exe. Cool Timer 188.8.131.52's primary file takes about 2.90 MB (3037184 bytes) and is called cooltimer.exe.
Cool Timer 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They take 3.58 MB (3752437
bytes) on disk.
- cooltimer.exe (2.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Cool Timer 18.104.22.168.
Cool Timer 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by Harmony Hollow Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Cool Timer 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cool Timer 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cool Timer 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cool Timer 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Cool Timer 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. When you click Cool Timer 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cool Timer 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cool Timer 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.harmonyhollow.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cool Timer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cool Timer 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Cool Timer 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cool Timer 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cool Timer 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cool Timer 126.96.36.199 by Harmony Hollow Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Cool Timer 188.8.131.52 by Harmony Hollow Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cool Timer 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 17:36:09.437