Cool Timer 4.9.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cool Timer 4.9.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Cool Timer 4.9.0 from your computerHarmony Hollow Software
. More info about Harmony Hollow Software can be read here
. More details about the app Cool Timer 4.9.0 can be seen at http://www.harmonyhollow.net
. Usually the Cool Timer 4.9.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cool Timer directory, depending on the user's option during install. Cool Timer 4.9.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cool Timer\unins000.exe. Cool Timer 4.9.0's main file takes about 14.73 MB (15441408 bytes) and its name is cooltimer.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Cool Timer 4.9.0. They take about 15.41 MB (16156661
bytes) on disk.
- cooltimer.exe (14.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Cool Timer 4.9.0 version 4.9.0
Cool Timer 4.9.0 is an application marketed by the software company Harmony Hollow Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Cool Timer 4.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cool Timer 4.9.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cool Timer 4.9.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cool Timer 4.9.0". If it exists on your system the Cool Timer 4.9.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cool Timer 4.9.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cool Timer 4.9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cool Timer 4.9.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.harmonyhollow.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cool Timer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cool Timer 4.9.0.
8. After removing Cool Timer 4.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cool Timer 4.9.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cool Timer 4.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cool Timer 4.9.0 by Harmony Hollow Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Cool Timer 4.9.0 by Harmony Hollow Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cool Timer 4.9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-31 19:08:45.957