Cooking Dash is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Cooking Dash from your systemLeeGT-Games
. Further information on LeeGT-Games can be found here
. Click on http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
to get more information about Cooking Dash on LeeGT-Games's website. Cooking Dash is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Cooking Dash folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Cooking Dash\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cooking Dash. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 185.30 KB (189747 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Cooking Dash. They take 185.30 KB (189747
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (185.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Cooking Dash.
Cooking Dash is an application offered by LeeGT-Games. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Cooking Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cooking Dash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cooking Dash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cooking Dash". The Cooking Dash app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cooking Dash in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cooking Dash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cooking Dash:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Cooking Dash\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cooking Dash.
8. After uninstalling Cooking Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cooking Dash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cooking Dash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cooking Dash by LeeGT-Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Cooking Dash by LeeGT-Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cooking Dash in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-06 21:55:16.420