Cooking Academy is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cooking Academy from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
for more info on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Cooking Academy on WildTangent's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CookingAcademy folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CookingAcademy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cooking Academy. Cooking Academy's primary file takes around 5.03 MB (5269632 bytes) and is named CookingAcademy-WT.exe.
The following executables are contained in Cooking Academy. They occupy 7.84 MB (8216296
bytes) on disk.
- CookingAcademy-WT.exe (5.03 MB)
- CookingAcademy.exe (2.27 MB)
- cookingacademy-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Cooking Academy. For other Cooking Academy versions please click below:
Cooking Academy is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Cooking Academy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cooking Academy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cooking Academy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cooking Academy". The Cooking Academy app will be found automatically. After you select Cooking Academy in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cooking Academy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cooking Academy:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CookingAcademy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cooking Academy.
8. After uninstalling Cooking Academy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cooking Academy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cooking Academy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cooking Academy by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Cooking Academy by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cooking Academy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 04:49:45.280