A guide to uninstall ConverterLite 18.104.22.168 from your system
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ConverterLite 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by ConverterLite
. Further information on ConverterLite can be seen here
. ConverterLite 126.96.36.199 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ConverterLite 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\uninstaller.exe. converterlite.exe is the ConverterLite 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it takes close to 1.83 MB (1920000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ConverterLite 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 22.23 MB (23305839
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- burncd.exe (129.50 KB)
- converterlite.exe (1.83 MB)
- dvdburn.exe (76.57 KB)
- dvdinfo.exe (43.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (17.08 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (336.00 KB)
- preparedvd.exe (433.76 KB)
- ripper.exe (171.00 KB)
- uninstall-converterlite.exe (308.39 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (308.89 KB)
- WinBurn2.exe (1.55 MB)
This info is about ConverterLite 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
How to uninstall ConverterLite 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ConverterLite 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by ConverterLite. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ConverterLite 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ConverterLite 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ConverterLite 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the ConverterLite 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. When you select ConverterLite 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ConverterLite 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ConverterLite 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling ConverterLite 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ConverterLite 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ConverterLite 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ConverterLite 126.96.36.199 by ConverterLite from your PC, we are not saying that ConverterLite 188.8.131.52 by ConverterLite is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConverterLite 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 09:24:31.607