You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ConverterLite 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ConverterLite 184.108.40.206 from your systemConverterLite
. Further information on ConverterLite can be seen here
. ConverterLite 220.127.116.11 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ConverterLite 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\uninstaller.exe. converterlite.exe is the ConverterLite 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it takes close to 1.83 MB (1920000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ConverterLite 126.96.36.199. They take an average of 22.23 MB (23305839
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- burncd.exe (129.50 KB)
- converterlite.exe (1.83 MB)
- dvdburn.exe (76.57 KB)
- dvdinfo.exe (43.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (17.08 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (336.00 KB)
- preparedvd.exe (433.76 KB)
- ripper.exe (171.00 KB)
- uninstall-converterlite.exe (308.39 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (308.89 KB)
- WinBurn2.exe (1.55 MB)
This info is about ConverterLite 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
ConverterLite 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by ConverterLite. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ConverterLite 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ConverterLite 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ConverterLite 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "ConverterLite 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the ConverterLite 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ConverterLite 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ConverterLite 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ConverterLite 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling ConverterLite 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ConverterLite 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ConverterLite 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ConverterLite 220.127.116.11 by ConverterLite from your PC, we are not saying that ConverterLite 18.104.22.168 by ConverterLite is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConverterLite 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 09:24:31.607