ConverterLite 1.6.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ConverterLite 1.6.2 from your computerConverterLite
. Check out here
where you can read more on ConverterLite. ConverterLite 1.6.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall ConverterLite 1.6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\uninstall-converterlite.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. converterlite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.80 MB (1887232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ConverterLite 1.6.2. They occupy 21.85 MB (22910360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- burncd.exe (129.50 KB)
- converterlite.exe (1.80 MB)
- dvdburn.exe (76.57 KB)
- dvdinfo.exe (43.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (17.08 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (336.00 KB)
- preparedvd.exe (433.76 KB)
- ripper.exe (171.00 KB)
- uninstall-converterlite.exe (263.07 KB)
- WinBurn2.exe (1.55 MB)
This web page is about ConverterLite 1.6.2 version 1.6.2
ConverterLite 1.6.2 is a program released by ConverterLite. Some users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase ConverterLite 1.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ConverterLite 1.6.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ConverterLite 1.6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ConverterLite 1.6.2". If it is installed on your PC the ConverterLite 1.6.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click ConverterLite 1.6.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ConverterLite 1.6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ConverterLite 1.6.2.
8. After removing ConverterLite 1.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ConverterLite 1.6.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ConverterLite 1.6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ConverterLite 1.6.2 by ConverterLite from your computer, nor are we saying that ConverterLite 1.6.2 by ConverterLite is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConverterLite 1.6.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:03:01.500