You can find below detailed information on how to remove ConverterLite 0.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ConverterLite 0.1 from your PCAmnis Technology Ltd
. You can read more on Amnis Technology Ltd or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\uninstall-converterlite.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ConverterLite 0.1. The program's main executable file is titled converterlite.exe and its approximative size is 16.90 MB (17725752 bytes).
ConverterLite 0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 36.28 MB (38044533
bytes) on disk.
- converterlite.exe (16.90 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (9.39 MB)
- ffplay.exe (9.75 MB)
- uninstall-converterlite.exe (248.97 KB)
This data is about ConverterLite 0.1 version 0.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ConverterLite 0.1 from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\converterlite.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\ffmpeg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\ffplay.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\presets.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\README.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\SDL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ConverterLite\uninstall.exe
ConverterLite 0.1 is a program marketed by Amnis Technology Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ConverterLite 0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ConverterLite 0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ConverterLite 0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ConverterLite 0.1". If it is installed on your PC the ConverterLite 0.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ConverterLite 0.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ConverterLite 0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ConverterLite 0.1.
8. After removing ConverterLite 0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ConverterLite 0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ConverterLite 0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ConverterLite 0.1 by Amnis Technology Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that ConverterLite 0.1 by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ConverterLite 0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:57:57.593