This page is about Converter4Video for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Converter4Video from your PCAbelssoft
. Additional info about Abelssoft can be read here
. More details about Converter4Video can be found at http://www.abelssoft.de
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Converter4Video folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Converter4Video by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Converter4Video\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Converter4Video.exe is the Converter4Video's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.03 MB (2129936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Converter4Video. They occupy about 19.77 MB (20728944
bytes) on disk.
- AbFlexTransEditor.exe (282.02 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.02 KB)
- Converter4Video.exe (2.03 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.55 KB)
This data is about Converter4Video version 1.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Converter4Video versions:
...click to view all...
Converter4Video is a program offered by the software company Abelssoft. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Converter4Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Converter4Video using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Converter4Video or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Converter4Video". If it is installed on your PC the Converter4Video application will be found very quickly. After you select Converter4Video in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Converter4Video, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Converter4Video:
- The software company is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Converter4Video\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Converter4Video.
8. After uninstalling Converter4Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Converter4Video that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Converter4Video using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Converter4Video by Abelssoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Converter4Video by Abelssoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Converter4Video in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:34:37.047