ConvertMyEmail 2.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ConvertMyEmail 2.0 from your PCCivola LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Civola LLC. More information about the app ConvertMyEmail 2.0 can be found at http://www.convertmyemail.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConvertMyEmail directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for ConvertMyEmail 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ConvertMyEmail\unins000.exe. ConvertMyEmail 2.0's main file takes about 852.00 KB (872448 bytes) and is called ConvertMyEmail.exe.
ConvertMyEmail 2.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 42.53 MB (44592472
bytes) on disk:
- ConvertMyEmail.exe (852.00 KB)
- ConvertMyEmail.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.16 KB)
The current web page applies to ConvertMyEmail 2.0 version 2.0
ConvertMyEmail 2.0 is an application by Civola LLC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ConvertMyEmail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ConvertMyEmail 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ConvertMyEmail 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ConvertMyEmail 2.0". If it exists on your system the ConvertMyEmail 2.0 app will be found automatically. When you select ConvertMyEmail 2.0 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ConvertMyEmail 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ConvertMyEmail 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.convertmyemail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ConvertMyEmail\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ConvertMyEmail 2.0.
8. After uninstalling ConvertMyEmail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ConvertMyEmail 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ConvertMyEmail 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ConvertMyEmail 2.0 by Civola LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ConvertMyEmail 2.0 by Civola LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConvertMyEmail 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-20 17:33:55.500