You can find below details on how to remove ConvertMovie 4.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ConvertMovie 4.0 from your PCMOVAVI
. Go over here
for more details on MOVAVI. Click on http://www.movavi.com/convertmovie/
to get more facts about ConvertMovie 4.0 on MOVAVI's website. Usually the ConvertMovie 4.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\ConvertMovie 4.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ConvertMovie 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ConvertMovie 4.0\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ConvertMovie.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.04 MB (2136064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ConvertMovie 4.0. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2415943
bytes) on disk.
- ConvertMovie.exe (2.04 MB)
- PSPUploader.exe (208.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of ConvertMovie 4.0.
ConvertMovie 4.0 is an application released by the software company MOVAVI. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ConvertMovie 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ConvertMovie 4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ConvertMovie 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ConvertMovie 4.0". If it exists on your system the ConvertMovie 4.0 program will be found automatically. After you click ConvertMovie 4.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ConvertMovie 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ConvertMovie 4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.movavi.com/convertmovie/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ConvertMovie 4.0\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ConvertMovie 4.0.
8. After uninstalling ConvertMovie 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ConvertMovie 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ConvertMovie 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ConvertMovie 4.0 by MOVAVI from your PC, nor are we saying that ConvertMovie 4.0 by MOVAVI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConvertMovie 4.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 15:14:37.300