ConvertAd is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ConvertAd from your PCConvertAd
. Go over here
where you can read more on ConvertAd. Usually the ConvertAd program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\717339F0-1424539792-11E3-B9AE-3C07716A07FF directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ConvertAd by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\717339F0-1424539792-11E3-B9AE-3C07716A07FF\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ansd235E.exe is the ConvertAd's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.68 MB (2809344 bytes) on disk.
ConvertAd contains of the executables below. They take 2.75 MB (2880529
bytes) on disk.
- ansd235E.exe (2.68 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.52 KB)
The current web page applies to ConvertAd version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other ConvertAd versions:
ConvertAd has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
ConvertAd is a program by ConvertAd. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ConvertAd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ConvertAd from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ConvertAd or simply activate the Search field and type in "ConvertAd". The ConvertAd app will be found very quickly. When you click ConvertAd in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ConvertAd, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ConvertAd.
8. After removing ConvertAd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ConvertAd that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ConvertAd with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ConvertAd by ConvertAd from your PC, nor are we saying that ConvertAd by ConvertAd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ConvertAd in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:42:43.567