This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Convenient shortcuts for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Convenient shortcuts from your PCDriverPack
. More data about DriverPack can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DRPSu directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Convenient shortcuts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DRPSu\uninstall.cmd. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DrvUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 190.68 KB (195256 bytes) on disk.
Convenient shortcuts installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 95.29 MB (99918024
bytes) on disk.
- DrvUpdater.exe (190.68 KB)
- OperaBlink.exe (31.87 MB)
- Skype.exe (43.24 MB)
- YandexPack.exe (19.99 MB)
This page is about Convenient shortcuts version 184.108.40.206
When you're planning to uninstall Convenient shortcuts you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Convenient shortcuts is a program marketed by DriverPack. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Convenient shortcuts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Convenient shortcuts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Convenient shortcuts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Convenient shortcuts". If it exists on your system the Convenient shortcuts program will be found automatically. When you select Convenient shortcuts in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Convenient shortcuts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Convenient shortcuts.
8. After removing Convenient shortcuts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Convenient shortcuts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Convenient shortcuts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Convenient shortcuts by DriverPack from your computer, we are not saying that Convenient shortcuts by DriverPack is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Convenient shortcuts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 04:37:53.057