Controlla duplicati 19 ITA
This page is about Controlla duplicati 19 ITA for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Controlla duplicati 19 ITA from your PCGraphisoft
. More information about Graphisoft can be found here
. Controlla duplicati 19 ITA is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ArchiCAD 19\Uninstall.GD\Uninstall.Check_Duplicates_Tool folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Controlla duplicati 19 ITA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ArchiCAD 19\Uninstall.GD\Uninstall.Check_Duplicates_Tool\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.03 MB (1081344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Controlla duplicati 19 ITA. They take about 1.03 MB (1081344
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.0
of Controlla duplicati 19 ITA.
Controlla duplicati 19 ITA is a program marketed by the software company Graphisoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Controlla duplicati 19 ITA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Controlla duplicati 19 ITA from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Controlla duplicati 19 ITA or simply activate the Search field and type in "Controlla duplicati 19 ITA". If it exists on your system the Controlla duplicati 19 ITA program will be found automatically. When you click Controlla duplicati 19 ITA in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Controlla duplicati 19 ITA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Controlla duplicati 19 ITA.
8. After removing Controlla duplicati 19 ITA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Controlla duplicati 19 ITA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Controlla duplicati 19 ITA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Controlla duplicati 19 ITA by Graphisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Controlla duplicati 19 ITA by Graphisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Controlla duplicati 19 ITA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 10:24:19.300