This web page contains complete information on how to remove Controlador UA-1EX for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Controlador UA-1EX from your PCRoland Corporation
. More info about Roland Corporation can be seen here
. Controlador UA-1EX is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0057 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Controlador UA-1EX is C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0057\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. UNINSTALL.EXE is the Controlador UA-1EX's main executable file and it occupies about 1.36 MB (1428800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Controlador UA-1EX. They occupy 2.04 MB (2141896
bytes) on disk.
- UNINSTALL.EXE (1.36 MB)
- RDDP1057.EXE (696.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Controlador UA-1EX version 1
Controlador UA-1EX is an application offered by the software company Roland Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Controlador UA-1EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Controlador UA-1EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Controlador UA-1EX or simply click the Search field and type in "Controlador UA-1EX". The Controlador UA-1EX program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Controlador UA-1EX in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Controlador UA-1EX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Controlador UA-1EX.
8. After removing Controlador UA-1EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Controlador UA-1EX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Controlador UA-1EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Controlador UA-1EX by Roland Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Controlador UA-1EX by Roland Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Controlador UA-1EX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-24 14:50:58.993