Controlador KATANA is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Controlador KATANA from your computerRoland Corporation
. You can find out more on Roland Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Controlador KATANA program is found in the C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0179 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Controlador KATANA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0179\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UNINSTALL.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.36 MB (1429680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Controlador KATANA. They take an average of 2.07 MB (2167136
bytes) on disk.
- UNINSTALL.EXE (1.36 MB)
- RDDP1179.EXE (720.17 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Controlador KATANA we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Controlador KATANA is a program offered by the software company Roland Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Controlador KATANA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Controlador KATANA from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Controlador KATANA or simply click the Search feature and type in "Controlador KATANA". If it exists on your system the Controlador KATANA application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Controlador KATANA in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Controlador KATANA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Controlador KATANA.
8. After removing Controlador KATANA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Controlador KATANA that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Controlador KATANA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Controlador KATANA by Roland Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Controlador KATANA by Roland Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Controlador KATANA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 21:35:39.893