ControlPanel version 188.8.131.52
ControlPanel version 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ControlPanel version 220.127.116.11 from your systemControlPanel
. Open here
for more information on ControlPanel. ControlPanel version 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlPanel directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ControlPanel version 22.214.171.124's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlPanel\unins000.exe. ControlPanel.exe is the ControlPanel version 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it occupies around 2.09 MB (2191420 bytes) on disk.
ControlPanel version 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3366399
bytes) on disk.
- ControlPanel.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about ControlPanel version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
ControlPanel version 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company ControlPanel. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase ControlPanel version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ControlPanel version 126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ControlPanel version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ControlPanel version 184.108.40.206". The ControlPanel version 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. After you click ControlPanel version 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ControlPanel version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ControlPanel version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling ControlPanel version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ControlPanel version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ControlPanel version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ControlPanel version 18.104.22.168 by ControlPanel from your PC, we are not saying that ControlPanel version 22.214.171.124 by ControlPanel is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ControlPanel version 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 13:05:53.730