ControlPanel version 220.127.116.11
ControlPanel version 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ControlPanel version 22.214.171.124 from your systemControlPanel
. Open here
for more information on ControlPanel. ControlPanel version 126.96.36.199 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlPanel directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ControlPanel version 188.8.131.52's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlPanel\unins000.exe. ControlPanel.exe is the ControlPanel version 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it occupies around 2.09 MB (2191420 bytes) on disk.
ControlPanel version 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3366399
bytes) on disk.
- ControlPanel.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about ControlPanel version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
ControlPanel version 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by the software company ControlPanel. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase ControlPanel version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ControlPanel version 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ControlPanel version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "ControlPanel version 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the ControlPanel version 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ControlPanel version 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ControlPanel version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ControlPanel version 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling ControlPanel version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ControlPanel version 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ControlPanel version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ControlPanel version 126.96.36.199 by ControlPanel from your PC, we are not saying that ControlPanel version 188.8.131.52 by ControlPanel is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ControlPanel version 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 13:05:53.730