This info is about ControlCenter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ControlCenter from your systemMSI
. You can read more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.msi.com/index.php
to get more data about ControlCenter on MSI's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\MSI\ControlCenter directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for ControlCenter is C:\Program Files\MSI\ControlCenter\unins000.exe. StartControlCenter.exe is the ControlCenter's main executable file and it takes circa 1.16 MB (1214992 bytes) on disk.
ControlCenter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.63 MB (11144735
bytes) on disk.
- ControlCenterI.exe (6.96 MB)
- StartControlCenter.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.222
of ControlCenter. You can find here a few links to other ControlCenter versions:
...click to view all...
ControlCenter is an application marketed by the software company MSI. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove ControlCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ControlCenter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ControlCenter or simply click the Search field and type in "ControlCenter". If it exists on your system the ControlCenter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ControlCenter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ControlCenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ControlCenter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSI\ControlCenter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ControlCenter.
8. After uninstalling ControlCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ControlCenter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ControlCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ControlCenter by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that ControlCenter by MSI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ControlCenter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:07:00.687