ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005
ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 from your computerTeamCast
. You can read more on TeamCast or check for application updates here
. Usually the ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamCast\ControlCast TCS-MT2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamCast\ControlCast TCS-MT2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.96 MB (2052096 bytes) on disk and is labeled ControlSoftware.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005. They take about 2.64 MB (2766622
bytes) on disk.
- ControlSoftware.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.0.5
of ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005.
ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 is a program offered by TeamCast. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 or simply click the Search field and type in "ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005". If it is installed on your PC the ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 app will be found automatically. When you click ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005.
8. After removing ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 by TeamCast from your PC, we are not saying that ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 by TeamCast is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ControlCast TCS-MT2 S100-0005 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 11:03:42.333