Control Station is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Control Station from your PCOBSIDIAN-PC
. Go over here
for more information on OBSIDIAN-PC. Control Station is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ControlStation folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\ControlStation\Uninstall Control Station.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Control Station. Control Station's main file takes around 117.00 KB (119808 bytes) and is called Uninstall Control Station.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Control Station. They take about 37.83 MB (39666696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.10 MB)
- ControlStation.exe (520.43 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- LatencyFix.exe (336.92 KB)
- Remote.exe (602.16 KB)
- Uninstall Control Station.exe (117.00 KB)
- AuxSwitch.exe (261.02 KB)
- InitHeadphone.exe (16.96 KB)
- PhoneJack.exe (3.37 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.28 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.98 MB)
- Update.exe (117.66 KB)
- PerfTune.exe (2.79 MB)
- XtuCLI.exe (62.30 KB)
- XtuUiLauncher.exe (93.80 KB)
- InstallDriver_win32.exe (74.70 KB)
- InstallDriver_x64.exe (88.13 KB)
This page is about Control Station version 1.4.4
only. For other Control Station versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Control Station we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Control Station
Control Station is an application offered by OBSIDIAN-PC. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Control Station is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Control Station from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Control Station or simply activate the Search field and type in "Control Station". If it is installed on your PC the Control Station application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Control Station in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Control Station, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Control Station.
8. After removing Control Station, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Control Station which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Control Station with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Control Station by OBSIDIAN-PC from your computer, we are not saying that Control Station by OBSIDIAN-PC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Control Station supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 06:56:32.680