Contract Greyscale is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Contract Greyscale from your PCContract Greyscale
. Check out here
for more information on Contract Greyscale. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\A8E421A0-1428506111-11DB-998B-001E683DBA7E directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Contract Greyscale is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\A8E421A0-1428506111-11DB-998B-001E683DBA7E\Uninstall.exe". jnsu7F79.exe is the Contract Greyscale's primary executable file and it occupies circa 316.50 KB (324096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Contract Greyscale. They occupy 466.63 KB (477830
bytes) on disk.
- jnsu7F79.exe (316.50 KB)
- rnss86AE.exe (51.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Contract Greyscale.
Contract Greyscale has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Contract Greyscale is a program marketed by the software company Contract Greyscale. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Contract Greyscale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Contract Greyscale from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Contract Greyscale or simply click the Search field and type in "Contract Greyscale". If it is installed on your PC the Contract Greyscale program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Contract Greyscale in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Contract Greyscale, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Contract Greyscale.
8. After uninstalling Contract Greyscale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Contract Greyscale that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Contract Greyscale using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Contract Greyscale by Contract Greyscale from your PC, we are not saying that Contract Greyscale by Contract Greyscale is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Contract Greyscale supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 13:19:42.757