Contrôle Parental fi@mane
You can find on this page details on how to remove Contrôle Parental fi@mane for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Contrôle Parental fi@mane from your PCDjaweb
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Djaweb. Further information about Contrôle Parental fi@mane can be found at http://www.djaweb.dz/controle-parental/
. Usually the Contrôle Parental fi@mane application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Controle Parental fi@mane directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Controle Parental fi@mane\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Contrôle Parental fi@mane. The application's main executable file has a size of 136.02 KB (139288 bytes) on disk and is named CPConsole.exe.
Contrôle Parental fi@mane is composed of the following executables which take 1.07 MB (1119960
bytes) on disk:
- CPConsole.exe (136.02 KB)
- CPDjaweb.exe (291.52 KB)
- CPDjawebHelper.exe (265.52 KB)
- uninst.exe (400.64 KB)
This info is about Contrôle Parental fi@mane version 12.4
Contrôle Parental fi@mane is a program marketed by Djaweb. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Contrôle Parental fi@mane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Contrôle Parental fi@mane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Contrôle Parental fi@mane or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Contrôle Parental fi@mane". The Contrôle Parental fi@mane app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Contrôle Parental fi@mane in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Contrôle Parental fi@mane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Contrôle Parental fi@mane:
- The publisher is: http://www.djaweb.dz/controle-parental/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Controle Parental fi@mane\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Contrôle Parental fi@mane.
8. After uninstalling Contrôle Parental fi@mane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Contrôle Parental fi@mane that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Contrôle Parental fi@mane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Contrôle Parental fi@mane by Djaweb from your PC, nor are we saying that Contrôle Parental fi@mane by Djaweb is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Contrôle Parental fi@mane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:01:52.717