This page is about Contour Shuttle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Contour Shuttle from your PCContour Design, Inc.
. Further information on Contour Design, Inc. can be found here
. More details about Contour Shuttle can be found at http://www.contourdesign.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Contour Shuttle folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Contour Shuttle\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Contour Shuttle. ShuttleHelper.exe is the Contour Shuttle's primary executable file and it occupies close to 125.00 KB (128000 bytes) on disk.
Contour Shuttle is composed of the following executables which occupy 501.50 KB (513536
bytes) on disk:
- ProSetup.exe (84.50 KB)
- ShuttleEngine.exe (97.50 KB)
- ShuttleHelper.exe (125.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Contour Shuttle version 2.12.1
alone. For more Contour Shuttle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Contour Shuttle is a program offered by the software company Contour Design, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Contour Shuttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Contour Shuttle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Contour Shuttle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Contour Shuttle". If it exists on your system the Contour Shuttle program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Contour Shuttle in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Contour Shuttle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Contour Shuttle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.contourdesign.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Contour Shuttle\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Contour Shuttle.
8. After uninstalling Contour Shuttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Contour Shuttle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Contour Shuttle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Contour Shuttle by Contour Design, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Contour Shuttle by Contour Design, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Contour Shuttle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-06 10:41:15.397