This info is about Contents for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Contents from your systemCorel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Corel Corporation. Click on http://www.corel.com
to get more info about Contents on Corel Corporation's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Digital Studio SE directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called BurningApp.exe and it has a size of 274.66 KB (281248 bytes).
Contents is comprised of the following executables which take 8.22 MB (8620528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BurningApp.exe (274.66 KB)
- CDLabelApp.exe (115.66 KB)
- DIM.EXE (104.16 KB)
- WiaRegister.exe (56.66 KB)
- APLoading.exe (137.16 KB)
- DvdVR.exe (354.16 KB)
- Setup.exe (952.16 KB)
- SetupARP.exe (648.16 KB)
- uvs9flash.exe (5.64 MB)
This info is about Contents version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Contents versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Contents is an application by Corel Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Contents is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Contents with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Contents or simply click the Search feature and type in "Contents". If it exists on your system the Contents program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Contents in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Contents, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Contents.
8. After removing Contents, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Contents that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Contents using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Contents by Corel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Contents by Corel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Contents in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:27:45.123