Contenta Video Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Contenta Video Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Contenta Video Browser from your systemJansoft
. Further information on Jansoft can be seen here
. More information about Contenta Video Browser can be found at http://www.contenta-videobrowser.com
. Contenta Video Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ContentaVideoBrowser folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Contenta Video Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\ContentaVideoBrowser\uninstall.exe. contenta-videobrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.09 MB (4285952 bytes) on disk.
Contenta Video Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 20.95 MB (21972047
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- contenta-videobrowser.exe (4.09 MB)
- exiftool.exe (4.40 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (71.46 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
Contenta Video Browser is a program offered by the software company Jansoft. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Contenta Video Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Contenta Video Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Contenta Video Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Contenta Video Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Contenta Video Browser app will be found very quickly. After you click Contenta Video Browser in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Contenta Video Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Contenta Video Browser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.contenta-videobrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ContentaVideoBrowser\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Contenta Video Browser.
8. After removing Contenta Video Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Contenta Video Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Contenta Video Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Contenta Video Browser by Jansoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Contenta Video Browser by Jansoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Contenta Video Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:27:58.930