You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ContentProtector for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ContentProtector from your systemArtex Management S. A.
. Check out here
for more info on Artex Management S. A.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ContentProtector folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ContentProtector is C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\ConProtSetup.exe uninst=1. The program's main executable file is titled ContentProtectorConrol.exe and it has a size of 289.73 KB (296680 bytes).
The executables below are part of ContentProtector. They take about 6.83 MB (7164144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- condefclean.exe (241.23 KB)
- ConProtSetup.exe (5.99 MB)
- ContentProtectorConrol.exe (289.73 KB)
- import_root_cert.exe (97.23 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (141.23 KB)
- certutil.exe (93.23 KB)
The current page applies to ContentProtector version 2.0
When you're planning to uninstall ContentProtector you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ContentProtector's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\condefclean.exe
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\condefupdatePS.dll
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\import_root_cert.exe
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\nss\certutil.exe
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\nss\mozcrt19.dll
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\nss\nspr4.dll
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\nss\nss3.dll
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\nss\plc4.dll
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\nss\plds4.dll
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\nss\smime3.dll
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\nss\softokn3.dll
- C:\Program Files\ContentProtector\ssleay32.dll
ContentProtector is an application offered by the software company Artex Management S. A.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ContentProtector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ContentProtector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ContentProtector or simply click the Search feature and type in "ContentProtector". If it is installed on your PC the ContentProtector app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ContentProtector in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ContentProtector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ContentProtector.
8. After removing ContentProtector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ContentProtector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ContentProtector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ContentProtector by Artex Management S. A. from your computer, we are not saying that ContentProtector by Artex Management S. A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ContentProtector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:02:03.133