ContactKeeper 1.4.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ContactKeeper 1.4.3 from your computerContactKeeper
. More data about ContactKeeper can be seen here
. More information about ContactKeeper 1.4.3 can be found at http://www.vani.be/contactkeeper/
. ContactKeeper 1.4.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ContactKeeper folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. ContactKeeper 1.4.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ContactKeeper\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ContactKeeper.exe and occupies 856.00 KB (876544 bytes).
ContactKeeper 1.4.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.51 MB (1583898
bytes) on disk.
- ContactKeeper.exe (856.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to ContactKeeper 1.4.3 version 1.4.3
ContactKeeper 1.4.3 is an application by ContactKeeper. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall ContactKeeper 1.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ContactKeeper 1.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ContactKeeper 1.4.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "ContactKeeper 1.4.3". The ContactKeeper 1.4.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ContactKeeper 1.4.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ContactKeeper 1.4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ContactKeeper 1.4.3:
- The software company is: http://www.vani.be/contactkeeper/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ContactKeeper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ContactKeeper 1.4.3.
8. After uninstalling ContactKeeper 1.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ContactKeeper 1.4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ContactKeeper 1.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ContactKeeper 1.4.3 by ContactKeeper from your PC, nor are we saying that ContactKeeper 1.4.3 by ContactKeeper is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ContactKeeper 1.4.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:44:11.163