ContactKeeper 1.4.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ContactKeeper 1.4.3 from your computerContactKeeper
. More data about ContactKeeper can be seen here
. More information about ContactKeeper 1.4.3 can be found at http://www.vani.be/contactkeeper/
. ContactKeeper 1.4.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ContactKeeper folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. ContactKeeper 1.4.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ContactKeeper\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ContactKeeper.exe and occupies 856.00 KB (876544 bytes).
ContactKeeper 1.4.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.51 MB (1583898
bytes) on disk.
- ContactKeeper.exe (856.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to ContactKeeper 1.4.3 version 1.4.3
ContactKeeper 1.4.3 is an application by ContactKeeper. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall ContactKeeper 1.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ContactKeeper 1.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ContactKeeper 1.4.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ContactKeeper 1.4.3". The ContactKeeper 1.4.3 app will be found very quickly. When you select ContactKeeper 1.4.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ContactKeeper 1.4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ContactKeeper 1.4.3:
- The software company is: http://www.vani.be/contactkeeper/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ContactKeeper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ContactKeeper 1.4.3.
8. After uninstalling ContactKeeper 1.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ContactKeeper 1.4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ContactKeeper 1.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ContactKeeper 1.4.3 by ContactKeeper from your PC, nor are we saying that ContactKeeper 1.4.3 by ContactKeeper is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ContactKeeper 1.4.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:44:11.163