Contact Connect Client 1.1.51
Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 from your PCContact Connect
. You can read more on Contact Connect or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Contact Connect Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Contact Connect Client\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.41 MB (11963984 bytes) on disk and is named Contact Connect Client.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Contact Connect Client 1.1.51. They take about 23.40 MB (24538241
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdi.exe (2.64 MB)
- Contact Connect Client.exe (11.41 MB)
- CopyToClipboard.exe (83.08 KB)
- Exquise.exe (65.78 KB)
- makecall.exe (2.66 MB)
- srv.exe (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- Updater.exe (2.69 MB)
The current page applies to Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 version 1.1.51
Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 is an application marketed by the software company Contact Connect. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 or simply click the Search field and type in "Contact Connect Client 1.1.51". The Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Contact Connect Client 1.1.51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51.
8. After uninstalling Contact Connect Client 1.1.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 by Contact Connect from your computer, we are not saying that Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 by Contact Connect is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:13:44.917