Contact Connect Client 1.1.51
Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 from your PCContact Connect
. You can read more on Contact Connect or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Contact Connect Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Contact Connect Client\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.41 MB (11963984 bytes) on disk and is named Contact Connect Client.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Contact Connect Client 1.1.51. They take about 23.40 MB (24538241
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdi.exe (2.64 MB)
- Contact Connect Client.exe (11.41 MB)
- CopyToClipboard.exe (83.08 KB)
- Exquise.exe (65.78 KB)
- makecall.exe (2.66 MB)
- srv.exe (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- Updater.exe (2.69 MB)
The current page applies to Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 version 1.1.51
Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 is an application marketed by the software company Contact Connect. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Contact Connect Client 1.1.51". If it exists on your system the Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Contact Connect Client 1.1.51, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51.
8. After uninstalling Contact Connect Client 1.1.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 by Contact Connect from your computer, we are not saying that Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 by Contact Connect is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Contact Connect Client 1.1.51 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:13:44.917