Consumer Input is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Consumer Input from your systemSono Control Inc.
. More data about Sono Control Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.sonocontrol.com
to get more details about Consumer Input on Sono Control Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Support for Consumer Input folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Consumer Input by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Support for Consumer Input\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 54.82 KB (56138 bytes) on disk and is titled uninst.exe.
Consumer Input contains of the executables below. They take 54.82 KB (56138
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Consumer Input version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Consumer Input.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Setup Support for Consumer Input
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Setup Support for Consumer Input\uninst.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Setup Support for Consumer Input
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Setup Support for Consumer Input\UninstallString
Consumer Input is a program marketed by Sono Control Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Consumer Input is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Consumer Input from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Consumer Input or simply click the Search field and type in "Consumer Input". If it exists on your system the Consumer Input app will be found automatically. After you click Consumer Input in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Consumer Input, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Consumer Input:
- The software company is: http://www.sonocontrol.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Support for Consumer Input\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Consumer Input.
8. After uninstalling Consumer Input, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Consumer Input which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Consumer Input using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Consumer Input by Sono Control Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Consumer Input by Sono Control Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Consumer Input supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 21:01:31.893