This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Constructor Demo for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Constructor Demo from your systemSystem 3
. Additional info about System 3 can be found here
. Constructor Demo is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Constructor Demo folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Constructor Demo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Constructor.exe and its approximative size is 1.98 MB (2076304 bytes).
Constructor Demo contains of the executables below. They take 118.06 MB (123794832
bytes) on disk.
- Constructor.exe (1.98 MB)
- directx_Jun2010_redist.exe (95.63 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Constructor Demo is a program released by the software company System 3. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Constructor Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Constructor Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Constructor Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Constructor Demo". If it exists on your system the Constructor Demo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Constructor Demo in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Constructor Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Constructor Demo.
8. After uninstalling Constructor Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Constructor Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Constructor Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Constructor Demo by System 3 from your PC, we are not saying that Constructor Demo by System 3 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Constructor Demo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 19:13:10.133