Construct 2 r79.4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Construct 2 r79.4 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Construct 2 r79.4 from your computerScirra
. More information on Scirra can be found here
. More information about Construct 2 r79.4 can be found at http://www.scirra.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Construct 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Construct 2 r79.4's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Construct 2\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called Construct2.exe and its approximative size is 10.31 MB (10809856 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Construct 2 r79.4. They occupy about 16.04 MB (16814111
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Construct2.exe (10.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- pngcrush.exe (492.70 KB)
- pngnqi.exe (305.49 KB)
- pngout.exe (38.00 KB)
- flac.exe (172.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.51 MB)
- w7aacenc.exe (132.00 KB)
This data is about Construct 2 r79.4 version 279.4
Construct 2 r79.4 is an application released by Scirra. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Construct 2 r79.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Construct 2 r79.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Construct 2 r79.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Construct 2 r79.4". If it is installed on your PC the Construct 2 r79.4 app will be found automatically. When you select Construct 2 r79.4 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Construct 2 r79.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Construct 2 r79.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.scirra.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Construct 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Construct 2 r79.4.
8. After uninstalling Construct 2 r79.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Construct 2 r79.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Construct 2 r79.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Construct 2 r79.4 by Scirra from your computer, nor are we saying that Construct 2 r79.4 by Scirra is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Construct 2 r79.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 14:28:49.977