Construct 2 r273
Construct 2 r273 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Construct 2 r273 from your systemScirra
. Open here
where you can get more info on Scirra. More information about the app Construct 2 r273 can be found at http://www.scirra.com
. Construct 2 r273 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Construct 2 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Construct 2 r273 is C:\Program Files\Construct 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Construct2.exe and it has a size of 40.35 MB (42315200 bytes).
Construct 2 r273 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 44.61 MB (46777992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Construct2.exe (40.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- pngcrush.exe (527.38 KB)
- pngnqi.exe (311.45 KB)
- pngout.exe (43.96 KB)
- flac.exe (676.47 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (1.46 MB)
- w7aacenc.exe (137.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Construct 2 r273 version 1.0.273.0
Construct 2 r273 is an application marketed by the software company Scirra. Some people want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Construct 2 r273 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Construct 2 r273 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Construct 2 r273 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Construct 2 r273". The Construct 2 r273 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Construct 2 r273 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Construct 2 r273, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Construct 2 r273:
- The software company is: http://www.scirra.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Construct 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Construct 2 r273.
8. After removing Construct 2 r273, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Construct 2 r273 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Construct 2 r273 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Construct 2 r273 by Scirra from your PC, we are not saying that Construct 2 r273 by Scirra is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Construct 2 r273 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 11:07:16.160