Construct 2 r261
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Construct 2 r261 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Construct 2 r261 from your computerScirra
. You can find out more on Scirra or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Construct 2 r261 can be found at http://www.scirra.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Construct 2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Construct 2 r261 is C:\Program Files\Construct 2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Construct2.exe and it has a size of 34.07 MB (35729344 bytes).
Construct 2 r261 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 38.32 MB (40184968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Construct2.exe (34.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- pngcrush.exe (527.38 KB)
- pngnqi.exe (311.45 KB)
- pngout.exe (43.96 KB)
- flac.exe (676.47 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (1.46 MB)
- w7aacenc.exe (137.99 KB)
This data is about Construct 2 r261 version 1.0.261.0
Construct 2 r261 is a program marketed by the software company Scirra. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Construct 2 r261 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Construct 2 r261 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Construct 2 r261 or simply click the Search field and type in "Construct 2 r261". If it is installed on your PC the Construct 2 r261 application will be found very quickly. After you click Construct 2 r261 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Construct 2 r261, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Construct 2 r261:
- The software company is: http://www.scirra.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Construct 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Construct 2 r261.
8. After removing Construct 2 r261, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Construct 2 r261 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Construct 2 r261 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Construct 2 r261 by Scirra from your PC, nor are we saying that Construct 2 r261 by Scirra is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Construct 2 r261 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 08:14:35.143