Construct 2 r158
This page is about Construct 2 r158 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Construct 2 r158 from your computerScirra
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Scirra. You can get more details on Construct 2 r158 at http://www.scirra.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Construct 2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Construct 2 r158 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Construct 2\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Construct 2 r158's main file takes about 22.94 MB (24057664 bytes) and is named Construct2.exe.
Construct 2 r158 is comprised of the following executables which take 67.51 MB (70794520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Construct2.exe (22.94 MB)
- GraphicsDriverUpdater.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- nw.exe (37.00 MB)
- pngcrush.exe (545.56 KB)
- pngnqi.exe (311.83 KB)
- pngout.exe (44.34 KB)
- flac.exe (262.34 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.21 MB)
- w7aacenc.exe (138.37 KB)
This page is about Construct 2 r158 version 188.8.131.52
Construct 2 r158 is a program marketed by the software company Scirra. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Construct 2 r158 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Construct 2 r158 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Construct 2 r158 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Construct 2 r158". If it is installed on your PC the Construct 2 r158 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Construct 2 r158 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Construct 2 r158, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Construct 2 r158:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.scirra.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Construct 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Construct 2 r158.
8. After uninstalling Construct 2 r158, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Construct 2 r158 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Construct 2 r158 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Construct 2 r158 by Scirra from your computer, nor are we saying that Construct 2 r158 by Scirra is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Construct 2 r158 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 21:17:36.740