Constant Guard Protection Suite
Constant Guard Protection Suite is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite from your PCComcast
. More data about Comcast can be found here
. Click on http://www.comcast.net
to get more details about Constant Guard Protection Suite on Comcast's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite. The application's main executable file is labeled IDVault.exe and it has a size of 3.68 MB (3857984 bytes).
Constant Guard Protection Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.50 MB (4719888
bytes) on disk.
- DotNetUpdate.exe (70.04 KB)
- IDVault.exe (3.68 MB)
- IDVaultSvc.exe (39.56 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (158.04 KB)
- uninstall.exe (574.06 KB)
This page is about Constant Guard Protection Suite version 1.13.820.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Constant Guard Protection Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Constant Guard Protection Suite has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Constant Guard Protection Suite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CommonDotNET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Constant Guard.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CppUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Database\siteInfo.dat
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\UninstallString
Constant Guard Protection Suite is an application marketed by Comcast. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Constant Guard Protection Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Constant Guard Protection Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Constant Guard Protection Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Constant Guard Protection Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Constant Guard Protection Suite app will be found automatically. When you select Constant Guard Protection Suite in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Constant Guard Protection Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Constant Guard Protection Suite:
- The publisher is: http://www.comcast.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite.
8. After removing Constant Guard Protection Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Constant Guard Protection Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Constant Guard Protection Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite by Comcast from your PC, we are not saying that Constant Guard Protection Suite by Comcast is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 21:54:54.717