This page is about Constant Fun for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Constant Fun from your PCConstant Fun
. More information on Constant Fun can be found here
. Click on http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
to get more data about Constant Fun on Constant Fun's website. Constant Fun is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Constant Fun is C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 326.61 KB (334448 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Constant Fun installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 850.11 KB (870512
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (326.61 KB)
This info is about Constant Fun version 2.0.5837.40411
only. You can find below info on other releases of Constant Fun:
...click to view all...
Constant Fun is an application by the software company Constant Fun. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Constant Fun is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Constant Fun from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Constant Fun or simply click the Search field and type in "Constant Fun". If it exists on your system the Constant Fun application will be found very quickly. After you click Constant Fun in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Constant Fun, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Constant Fun:
- The software company is: http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Constant Fun.
8. After uninstalling Constant Fun, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Constant Fun which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Constant Fun with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Constant Fun by Constant Fun from your PC, nor are we saying that Constant Fun by Constant Fun is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Constant Fun in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-09 07:00:05.987