You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ConstaSurf for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ConstaSurf from your PCConstaSurf
. More info about ConstaSurf can be found here
. Please open http://constasurf.info/support
if you want to read more on ConstaSurf on ConstaSurf's website. ConstaSurf is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ConstaSurf directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing ConstaSurf is C:\Program Files\ConstaSurf\ConstaSurfUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ConstaSurf's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) and is called ConstaSurf.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are contained in ConstaSurf. They occupy 9.52 MB (9980906
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ConstaSurfUn.exe (535.78 KB)
- ConstaSurfUninstall.exe (235.46 KB)
- utilConstaSurf.exe (517.28 KB)
- ConstaSurf.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ConstaSurf.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ConstaSurf.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ConstaSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.78 KB)
- ConstaSurf.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.78 KB)
- ConstaSurf.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- ConstaSurf.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- ConstaSurf.PurBrowse.exe (289.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.09.204620
of ConstaSurf. You can find below info on other versions of ConstaSurf:
...click to view all...
ConstaSurf is a program by the software company ConstaSurf. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove ConstaSurf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ConstaSurf from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ConstaSurf or simply click the Search field and type in "ConstaSurf". If it exists on your system the ConstaSurf application will be found automatically. When you click ConstaSurf in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ConstaSurf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ConstaSurf:
- The web site of the application is: http://constasurf.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ConstaSurf\ConstaSurfUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ConstaSurf.
8. After removing ConstaSurf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ConstaSurf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ConstaSurf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ConstaSurf by ConstaSurf from your PC, we are not saying that ConstaSurf by ConstaSurf is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConstaSurf in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:23:26.920