Consolidate5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Consolidate5 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Consolidate5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "store-5c0ec3f7@@XD75Farm.001_WS2008R2Salu-18". The application's main executable file has a size of 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
Consolidate5 is composed of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Consolidate5 is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Consolidate5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Consolidate5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Consolidate5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Consolidate5". The Consolidate5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Consolidate5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Consolidate5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Consolidate5.
8. After uninstalling Consolidate5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Consolidate5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Consolidate5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Consolidate5 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Consolidate5 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Consolidate5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:34:36.723