Consolidate is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Consolidate from your PCConsolidate Software GmbH & Co
. Open here
where you can get more info on Consolidate Software GmbH & Co. Detailed information about Consolidate can be found at www.consolidate.eu
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Consolidate folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Consolidate is C:\Program Files (x86)\Consolidate\UNWISE.EXE "C:\Program Files (x86)\Consolidate\INSTALL.LOG". The application's main executable file is called C4.exe and its approximative size is 13.31 MB (13955072 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Consolidate. They occupy 53.91 MB (56532441
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- C4.exe (13.31 MB)
- C4CATstart.exe (60.00 KB)
- C4cmsExport.exe (92.00 KB)
- C4CMSReader.exe (56.00 KB)
- C4Designer.exe (1.25 MB)
- C4Desktop.exe (32.00 KB)
- C4FMF.exe (1.01 MB)
- C4language.exe (300.00 KB)
- C4Mailsrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- c4RepClient.exe (1.28 MB)
- C4ServiceManager.exe (780.05 KB)
- C4TapiClnt.exe (72.00 KB)
- C4WorkFlow.exe (332.00 KB)
- Consolidate.exe (80.00 KB)
- Dbgview.exe (453.04 KB)
- dotnetfx35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- fentun.exe (219.00 KB)
- gslite.exe (9.46 MB)
- nvw.exe (3.74 MB)
- PrinterSetup.exe (5.52 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- xpdfsetup.exe (713.25 KB)
- acrowrap.exe (140.37 KB)
- C4BgCheck.exe (288.00 KB)
- C4ConsXML.exe (9.00 KB)
- C4iCalTranslater.exe (35.00 KB)
- C4SqlMan.exe (168.00 KB)
- C4ThumbGen.exe (80.00 KB)
- C4vCard.exe (78.50 KB)
- gui.exe (1.57 MB)
- pdftk.exe (5.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- config.exe (140.00 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (136.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- pdftops.exe (544.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6
Consolidate is a program offered by Consolidate Software GmbH & Co. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Consolidate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Consolidate from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Consolidate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Consolidate". If it is installed on your PC the Consolidate program will be found automatically. When you click Consolidate in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Consolidate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Consolidate:
- The web site of the application is: www.consolidate.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Consolidate\UNWISE.EXE "C:\Program Files (x86)\Consolidate\INSTALL.LOG"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Consolidate.
8. After uninstalling Consolidate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Consolidate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Consolidate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Consolidate by Consolidate Software GmbH & Co from your PC, nor are we saying that Consolidate by Consolidate Software GmbH & Co is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Consolidate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:22:59.960